Last year, my New Year's resolution was to not say so many swear words. Holy shit, did that not work out!
This year, however, I'm going with some things that I think are a bit more attainable and should ultimately lead to a more pleasant existence for more people than just me:
1. I will have more patience with my children. I'm going to try. Really. I mean it.
2. I will be more charitable, and not just by donating money. I will try to teach my children to be charitable as well.
3. I will relax and enjoy life more. I'm going to try. Really. I mean it.
4. I will make a list of things I want to accomplish this year and I will actually accomplish those things. (First thing on the list - Make a list.)
5. I will do more things to save money this year, and actually save money, not just spend more.
Let's hope I do better this year than last, dammit!