Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

I Need More Happy Little Trees


This quote just seems to say it all today.  I will do my best to remember this the next time I'm annoyed that someone is not doing something 'my' way.

“Maybe there lives a cloud right there, wherever you want him, wherever. Just drop him in. It's your sky, so you make the decision where your clouds live. There. Maybe, yes, there's a little friend that lives right there. Right there. Right there. Maybe another one right over in here. You can just get crazy and fill the whole sky up full of clouds, and that's all right.” –Bob Ross, 1989

May we all be happy finding where our clouds live and creating our 'happy little trees.'  Bob Ross, Zen Master...who knew?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Like every blogger in the universe, I love me some comments. I promise I read and appreciate every single one. I swear! And, if you have a blog, I visit and leave comments in return...I'm good at the reciprocal comments. I'm not, however, good at replying directly back or responding back within the same comment thread. But I will reciprocate your comments, I swear!